3. Februar 2016

Love Advice Part 2

Introduce yourself:

Hi, my name is Natasha and I am 8 years old. I like singing, dancing and gymnastics. My favourite movie is "Sleepover" and the best song is "Skinny Love" from Birdie. Also, I really like playing UNO with Kitty Kat, because she's the best ( Iswear I didn't pay her to say this!).
I have three pets: a bunny called Nibbles, a hamster called Taky and a fish called Birtie.

How would you describe love?

My mom is very, very kind, because she is helpful.
My dad is very good at playing the piano.
My brother is just awesome.
My au pair (Kitty Kat) is the best because she plays games with me.
In general people that make me feel happy!

What do I do if I like a boy and who makes the first step?

You make the first step! Because otherwise you would have to wait for a thousand years before you find out if he also likes you.

What do I do if he says no?

You would phone up your friends and ask if they wanna come over for a sleepover and have a party or something. You would also go and find another person, who you like. But before that you have to take a picture of the boy, so you can always remember him!

How often should I call him?

Whenever you can! Okay actually no, that's just stupid - when you need him.

What should I talk about with him?

Ask what his favourtie movie, game, sport and song is. Also, ask him about his family and then see if you can come over to his house for dinner.

What do you think would be the perfect date?

You should go out to the movies and have popcorn. Then after, go for dinner to a pizza place or wherever his favourite food is.

What do you think is a good date movie?

A comedy romantic.

How do I break up with someone?

You would say: "I'm really sorry but I'm breaking up with you. SOS!" (that's how she says sorry).

What should I do if two boys like me?

Don't choose the sporty one, cause all they think about is sport. If one of them is rich, choose him because he could buy you lots of nice gifts.
Choose the one, who looks more handsome and is the right hight and same age as you.
He should also be funny and a bit sporty.

What did you think about this quizz and is there anything you'd like to add?

It was fun and funny. I would like to add some good restaurant names: number one is Pizza Express, Domino's (that's my girl!), Five Guys and Fud Ruckers (in America).
Hello to Kitty Kat's family and friends! I'm speaking to you as a speechment and it is: "Hello fellow neigbours and german people/ all over the world, I'm speaking to you because I just want to let you know, that Kitty Kat rocks aaaaaaaaaand her dog is adorable. As well, UNO rocks. I suggest you should play it with a boy on a date because it is a very fun game to play. I, as myself, think it is absolutely the most fantastic, awesome, skidushel game ever! (Aaaaaaand you should come to my house one day.)

(Rap) Kitty Kat, Kitty Kat, she's the best. Nibbles, Nibbles, he's so fluffy (he's my bunny). Mom, mom, she's  the best mom. Dad, dad, he's the best dad. Brother, brother, YOU'RE ANNOYING! Taky, Taky, she's so cute (She's Jamie's hamster). Birtie, Birtie, Birtie, ooooh and Birtie, Birtie,Birtie, ooooh (And he's just our fish). (3x)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen